Ok, this is what I have to offer: All of these are receiving accounts and
please make sure that you understand what I have before replying. 1)
Payoneer personal account. It is my account. I can receive funds via credit
card up to 10K from American company accounts ONLY. Repayment in 48 hours
after funds clear the account. 2) Payoneer company account. This is also my
own account but the amount goes up to 100K but there are a few other
changes. USD must be from an American company, Sepa transfers must be done
in Euros and can even do GBP if you have a company account that can do FPS
transfers. 3) CapitalOne investment account. This is also my account.
Transfers MUST be done by wire and come from an American bank account.
There is no reasonable limit ( yes can do several million dollars ) and
return of funds within 48 hours. None of these accounts come with online
access but am willing to do screenshots or videos. Feel free to ask
questions, larg...@post.com, to reply. Also, please do NOT send me requests
for BG/SBLC, I dont want one and dont need one.