*We are serious receivers of MT 103 WIRE, POF is not needed, only
Investment Agreement and direct contact with sender, the recipient is
capable of receiving up to 20 BI total, in tranches, located in UK.*

Dana ńćetvrtak, 8. lipnja 2017. u 17:02:03 UTC+2, korisnik
napisao je:
> We are professionals dealing in S2S, MT103/202 Swift or Cash transfer ETC
> We have Network of Receiver account for S2S, MT103/202 transfer in the
> following bank
> *OCBC Bank Singapore*
> *Barclays Bank London UK*
> *HSBC Hong Kong*
> *Emirate NDB Dubai*
> *Chase Bank USA*
> *Barclays Bank Zurich, Swizerland*
> *KASIKORN Bank Thailand*
> *ABN AMRO Rotherdam*
> *China Construction Bank Hong Kong*
> *Citi Bank USA*
> *Standard Chartered Bank London UK*
> *Deutsche Bank Berlin Germany*
> *HSBC Berlin Germany*
> *ICIC, Dubia*
> *ICIC, Bahrain*
> *Barclays Bank, Singapore*
> *Deutsch Bank Zurich, Swizerland*
> *Citi Bank London UK *
> *TD Bank Canada*
> *Llyod Bank UK*
> *HSBC Berlin Germany*
> *Standard Chartered Bank Dubai*
> We deal with full diligence, Send Agreement or business proposal. Let us
> know your sharing Ratio so we can proceed in business
> Thanks

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit