Hello Steve

Our company serves as Facilitators for both sides Seller and Buyers.  Let
me know if you have any interest.

Regards...

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 6:32 PM, Steve Dean <moneyhu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In all these banks you listed, are you the Direct Sender? or a Broker?
>
> On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 12:52 AM, Theresa Schiavo <jsiu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello.
>>
>> I am responding per your request. Please advise if you can assist with my
>> inquiry.
>>
>> Regards,..
>>

>> On Mar 1, 2018 3:41 PM, <jbkab...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello. I have genuine receiver in STANDARD CHARTERED BANK GERMANY. I AM
>>> RECEIVER MANDATE. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT socon...@gmail.com asap. Thanks!

>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oildaily.

       [image: Picture]

 Theresa Schiavo
        Director

 We Span The Globe in Business

(866) 696-1772 Office - (714) 364-5706 Private Tele/Fax

Conference Line (641) 715-3580, Access 184807#

Email -* jsi...@att.net <jsi...@att.net>-* jsi.glo...@gmail.com
<jsiu...@gmail.com>

Website - www.jsiglobalinc.com - http://jsiusa1.wixsite.com/jsiglobalnetwork

Skype -  JSIUSA