Hi,

I have direct Receiver available on below deals need serious and
Professional sender and loader. I do not work with Group / Brokers as these
are my company accounts and we do not re-pay in Cash only Via Bank transfer.

1. Western  Union Corporate global pay account .(No card Attached)
2. Visanet ( Mandiri Bank , Indonesia)
3. KTT (Thailand Kasikorn Bank )
4. Online Physical POS machine (India Kerela)
5. Terminal to Terminal (this is not offline pos) only machine to machine
transfer.
6. Wire transfer accounts.

Accounts available for Wire Transfer and TT daily limit $49 Million. Need
real sender. NO ONLINE ACCESS .

Bank of America (USA).
The Bank of New York Mellon (USA).
The Bank of New York Mellon (Germany).
West Pac Banking Corporation (Australia).
Credit Suisse (Switzerland).
Bank of America (Hong kong)
Bank of New York Mellon (UAE)
Barclays Bank PLC (UK).

Ping me if you any requirement ,I only work on above deals as receiver is
my own company . This is Albert Dsouza My whats app number +91 98205 70978.

Thank you
Albert Dsouza