Dear Sir

Also clear your status how close you are with the sender? Are you mandate?

Thanks

Best regards

 DISCLAIMER:

Sender is a Consultant and makes no warranties or representations as to the
Buyer, Seller or Transaction.

Sender is NOT a securities dealer or broker or investment adviser. All due
diligence is the responsibility of the Buyer and Seller. This E-mail letter and
the attached related documents are never to be considered a solicitation for
any purpose in any form or content. Upon receipt of these documents, the
Recipient hereby acknowledges this Disclaimer. If acknowledgment is not
accepted, Recipient must return any and all documents in their original
receipted condition to Sender. This e-mail and any attachments is confidential.
If you received this communication in error, please contact the  sender
immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or
hard copy.Kindly consider the environment before printing. . Sender is a
consultant and makes no warranties or representations as to the buyer, seller
or transaction. We are not liable for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in
offers. We advise all buyers and sellers to carry out their own checks and due
diligence. We do not accept any liability on behalf of sellers or buyers. On
this offer, we are not the Buyer or Seller but the facilitators and/or
intermediaries. We do our diligence with the seller/buyer we offer, but we
request you to take full verification & precaution before going into deal.......