Yes I have in Hongkong.

Regards
Jasbir.

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 5:33 AM <taylorimogenoffic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i am looking for IPiP reciever
>
> On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 9:01:31 AM UTC-8, G B Ramam wrote:
>>
>> what is the ratio
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 8:28 AM, Julien Mervyn Dedier 9z4fz <
>> 9z4...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
> *I am looking for IPiP receiver*

>>> --
>>

>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oildaily.

<https://www.google.co.in/search?q=go+green&rlz=1C1CHBD_enIN738IN738&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwie-OLRjIvVAhUjTY8KHQPbBQkQ_AUICigB&biw=1242&bih=602#imgrc=8ZwjZzpb_BgVuM:>*Best
regards...*
*Jasbir Singh Matharu.*
*SBLC/BG,S2S,IPID,IPIP,Cash Transfer,MT103/202.ETC.*

[image: Image result for team leasing]