Dear Sirs,
I'm looking for Sender MT103oneway single credit

Amount Euro 500M with R&E

According to following procedure of Agreement:

Sender issue Pre-advice via MT199

Receiver issue Bank Payment undertaking via MT799

Sender issues SWIFT MT103oneway single credit

Payment effects within 5 banking days

Pls do not send me contracts with the Polish firm BIO-MAD SP. Z O.О

Rakszawa 37-111 rakszawa Podkarpackie Polska

Telefon kontaktowy: +48 88 168 27 36

E-mail: bio-...@wp.pl

http://surowce24.com/katalog_firm/bio_mad_sp_z_o_o_1385.php

I already have THREE contracts with this firm from different
intermediaries, but no one contract works.

Thanks