Greetings,

I am direct to a provider of banking instruments who has recently issued
for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able and verifiable
you can do your due diligence on them.They deal with issuing of instruments
such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of
credit.I only want serious buyers then I will put you in touch with the
provider directly. They are ready to issue immediately once terms are
agreed. My contact is as follow.

Email: broker.rant...@gmail.com
Skype: broker.rantmej

Regards,

Mr Rafael Antonio Mejia Madrid.

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 4:58 PM, Ajay Pal <ajaypal2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have reciver only in HK and Singapore and dubai
>
> On 11 Mar 2018 19:32, "Chtistopher Samuel" <samchris7...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> How much is the total money???
>>
>> On Mar 11, 2018 00:58, "takashi ogiwara" <zpe1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> MT103/202cash Receiver
>>>
>>> Dear Friend, I need the following Receivers;
>>> 1) MT103/202cash Receiver
>>> 2) bank  barklays only this time but any comuntry(any branch) is oK.
>>> 3) rete  receiver and you in total 17%.