We are sellers,contact us!

Poslano s pametnog telefona Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Izvorna poruka --------Šalje: mils mils <izzym...@gmail.com> Datum:
12.03.2018.  11:31  (GMT+01:00) To: OilDaily <oildaily@googlegroups.com>
Naslov: [OilDaily] Re: WE ARE BUYING VENEZUELAN BOLIVAR AT VERY GOOD RATE AND
CAN BUY ANY AMOUNT AVAILABLE IN VENEZUELA.
hello ms susan have a provider for  Venezuelan bolivar in malaysia if you are
interested you can contact me here at izzym...@gmail.com

On Saturday, 4 November 2017 00:14:46 UTC+8, Susan Philip  wrote:Greetings

We are currently  buying BOLIVAR  to any volume and can pay with

USD from outside Venezuela. We are the end buying company and not a

broker or mandates.

If you have any reliable Seller of BOLIVAR we are willing to buy

immediately and our Buying rate today is  110 VEF+10 commision for 1 USD

and we can do much more better on exchange rate depending on the

amount of BOLIVAR the seller is willing to offer to sell to us.

We are willing to buy and pay to the Seller  from our Banks  in Europe

or the USA outside Venezuela.

I have attach our Draft Contract and any interested VEF Seller must

fill up  but not signed and send me a copy to send to our office in

Caracas whereby our office shall fill up, sign and return back to the

Seller for final

signing to enable us close the transaction in less than  48 Hrs from

the time the Seller sign and return the copy back to me here.

If you have a seller and willing to proceed kindly reply here with the

Draft Contract filled up and not signed, after filling then we will

take things up from there for the VEF to USD Exchange.

As soon as the attached Draft is filled by the interested sellers then

our CEO here in the USA will countersign and do the paying of the USD

via our BOA or Wells Fargo Bank Account here in the USA or HSBC London

to the sellers

nominated Bank Account anywhere in the world..

We take only  Sellers willing to fill out our Draft Contract attached

and do a test tranche of 2.5B to  5 Billion VEF as a test tranche

Transaction via Online Bank Transfer deposit to our BOD BANCO or

BANESCO BANK Account after confirmation of our POF of USD by the Final

Seller first to show us that such Seller is a serious seller because a

lot of sellers have wasted our time in the past claiming they have VEF

in

Venezuela and were only soliciting on behalf of other brokers, we can also

work with the VEF sellers Draft Contract  if his procedure tally with

ours as we explain

on our Draft Attached.

Kind Regards.