Can anyone out there load. I have sent card details to just about everyone
saying they can do. Wait over a month and still nothing. Is it impossible or
what? No because I receive allot of debit cards for pos online. I don't know
what is wrong with all the so called debit card loaders.
They ask for proof of id, SSN, mmn,address,phone number,card front and back,
address, zip code, telephone number, passport, loggin details, photo and recent
video evidence of punching and swiping, photos of debit card next to terminal,
id of terminal owner and contact details.
Even when all these details are given still zero. I genuinely want a loader for
long term business. I don't what is wrong with people on here. Most are fake
saying they can load. Some are brokers/mandates and after months still nothing
happened.

So I ask 1 more time. Is there any genuine online loaders out there that can
load for online swiping or online punching please get in touch. No please
please no mandates or I know someone who does loading and then info is passed
and still nothing. I want serious serious 100% loaders. If you reply to this.
Just laid ok. No excuse. No saying something is offline. Or you lost your
phone. Or your dog died. Or your working. Or any other excuse.
Serious loaders only message me at volteach...@gmail.com

DO NOT LEAVE MESSAGES ON HERE. YES YOU CAN READ. NO MESSAGE ON THIS BOARD.
ZERO. NO DUMB ASSES ASKING ME TO LOAD THEIR CARDS OLEASE BECAUSE I AM LOOKING
FOR AN ONLINE LOADER FOR DEBIT ONLY.