Dear Sirs,

I'm looking for Sender MT103oneway single credit at a price of 12%

10% for Receiver and 2% for Intermediaries(both percent are fully open)

Amount Euro 500M with R&E

According to following procedure of Agreement:

Sender issue Pre-advice via MT199

Receiver issue Bank Payment undertaking via MT799

Sender issues SWIFT MT103oneway single credit

Payment effects within 5 banking days

Pls do not send me contracts with the firms BIO-MAD SP. Z O.О and ECO
GOLDEN BRIDGE INVESTMENT HOLDINGS PRIVATE LIMITED

I already have contracts with those firms from different intermediaries,
but no one contracts works.

Thanks
E-mail: aspagroup.fina...@gmail.com