This is what I all have:

PNC, my account. Can accept wires and SWIFTS only. No minimum and 1M max.

Chase, associates account. Same as above.

Zelle, Western Union and World Remit, all mine. No minimum and maximum depends
on where you are.

Now here are the requirements:
- Absolutely no online access will be given. If you want some sort of proof I'm
doing what I say, we can discuss.
- I live in the States ( as in the USA ), therefore I can't meet unless you
come over.
- 10% for me.
- Funds will be returned asap, depending on what account, what amount, and what
you want done with the funds.

Contact me by email, larg...@post.com if interested or if you have questions