We   need  only   European  country   receivers   for now

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 3:09 PM, Leo Wong <gfcw1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mr Chai, we have both Visanet and MT103 operation ready in Singapore.
> Please contact: +6583790890
>
> On Saturday, 31 March 2018 04:46:07 UTC+8, Surwin Chai wrote:
>>
>> As explained,  Visanet i only contact mandate.
>>
>> Mt103,  i am direct to receiver.
>>
>> Rgds
>> SW Chai
>>
>> On Wed, 28 Mar 2018, 22:45 Kate Carey, <katecar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> How      closer   are you to  to the receiver.Which  one  you
>>> have?Reciever  for  mt103   or Visanet? Do  you  agree  with    conditions
>>>   and  rules by  the sender  team
>>>
>>> On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 6:28 AM, Kate Carey <katecar...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> U   have  receiver  for Visanet  or  mt103/202? Let  me  know  if your
>>>> receiver comply  with    the sender  team   rules?
>>>>
>>>> On Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 1:10:26 AM UTC+1, Susan Philip wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> OK I have receiver for that
>>>>>
>>>>> On Sat, Mar 24, 2018, 03:01 Kate Carey <katecar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Do you have any sure receiver with Germany Deutche Bank for Visanet
>>>>>> involved 200m Euros and Germany HSBC Bank for mt103 870m Euros clean
>>>>>> funds.The receiver must ready to meet the sender in Germany.The ratio
>>>>>> is 50% for sender team,5% for sender intermediary,5% for receiver
>>>>>> intermediary and 40% for receiver.
>>>>>> ** Notice Please.......
>>>>>>
>>>>>> All these receivers are blacklisted...... DMI TRADING CORPORATION
>>>>>> LTD, ORANGE CAPITALи INVESTMENT, NMH – NO BLE METAL HOUSE GmbH, SGBT KPI
>>>>>> UG, BAUPOL CONSULTING GmbH, DMI TRADING CORPORATION LTD
>>>>>> none of coming receiver should be among
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> You   must  ready  to  make  the video  screenshot to show  IBAN
>>>>>> and  fresh  date   and  ready to  meet   the sender
>>>>>> Contact me via email:  katecar...@gmail.com
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>>> Groups "OilDaily" group.
>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>>>>>> send an email to oildaily+u...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>> To post to this group, send email to oild...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oildaily.
>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
>>>> Google Groups "OilDaily" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/to
>>>> pic/oildaily/p62dMtDeaok/unsubscribe.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
>>>> oildaily+u...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> To post to this group, send email to oild...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oildaily.
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "OilDaily" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to oildaily+u...@googlegroups.com.
>>> To post to this group, send email to oild...@googlegroups.com.
>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oildaily.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
> Google Groups "OilDaily" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> topic/oildaily/p62dMtDeaok/unsubscribe.
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
> oildaily+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to oildaily@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oildaily.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OilDaily" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to oildaily+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to oildaily@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oildaily.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to