meganes sir 500m € credit I think I can use it how much I can use the limit
so I can send the company documents and the information if necessary and I
can contract too if you share more information I am very happy to work well

5 Nis 2018 Per 00:09 tarihinde Susan Philip <allstatesb...@gmail.com> şunu