I got the turkey and my very seriously in need of them in northern Germany
buyers in Cyprus have friends

8 Nis 2018 Pzr 00:00 tarihinde Kate Carey <katecarey201...@gmail.com> şunu
yazdı:

> We   need  only   European  country   receivers   for now
>
> On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 3:09 PM, Leo Wong <gfcw1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Mr Chai, we have both Visanet and MT103 operation ready in Singapore.
>> Please contact: +6583790890
>>
>> On Saturday, 31 March 2018 04:46:07 UTC+8, Surwin Chai wrote:
>>>
>>> As explained,  Visanet i only contact mandate.
>>>
>>> Mt103,  i am direct to receiver.
>>>
>>> Rgds
>>> SW Chai
>>>
>>> On Wed, 28 Mar 2018, 22:45 Kate Carey, <katecar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> How      closer   are you to  to the receiver.Which  one  you
>>>> have?Reciever  for  mt103   or Visanet? Do  you  agree  with    conditions
>>>>   and  rules by  the sender  team
>>>>
>>>> On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 6:28 AM, Kate Carey <katecar...@gmail.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> U   have  receiver  for Visanet  or  mt103/202? Let  me  know  if
>>>>> your  receiver comply  with    the sender  team   rules?
>>>>>
>>>>> On Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 1:10:26 AM UTC+1, Susan Philip wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> OK I have receiver for that
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Sat, Mar 24, 2018, 03:01 Kate Carey <katecar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Do you have any sure receiver with Germany Deutche Bank for Visanet
>>>>>>> involved 200m Euros and Germany HSBC Bank for mt103 870m Euros clean
>>>>>>> funds.The receiver must ready to meet the sender in Germany.The ratio
>>>>>>> is 50% for sender team,5% for sender intermediary,5% for receiver
>>>>>>> intermediary and 40% for receiver.
>>>>>>> ** Notice Please.......
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> All these receivers are blacklisted...... DMI TRADING CORPORATION
>>>>>>> LTD, ORANGE CAPITALи INVESTMENT, NMH – NO BLE METAL HOUSE GmbH, SGBT KPI
>>>>>>> UG, BAUPOL CONSULTING GmbH, DMI TRADING CORPORATION LTD
>>>>>>> none of coming receiver should be among
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> You   must  ready  to  make  the video  screenshot to show  IBAN
>>>>>>> and  fresh  date   and  ready to  meet   the sender
>>>>>>> Contact me via email:  katecar...@gmail.com
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>>>> Groups "OilDaily" group.
>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>>>>>>> send an email to oildaily+u...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>> To post to this group, send email to oild...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oildaily.
>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
>>>>> Google Groups "OilDaily" group.
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
>>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/oildaily/p62dMtDeaok/unsubscribe.
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
>>>>> oildaily+u...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>> To post to this group, send email to oild...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oildaily.
>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> Groups "OilDaily" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>>> an email to oildaily+u...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> To post to this group, send email to oild...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oildaily.
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>
>>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
>> Google Groups "OilDaily" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
>> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/oildaily/p62dMtDeaok/unsubscribe.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
>> oildaily+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> To post to this group, send email to oildaily@googlegroups.com.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oildaily.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "OilDaily" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to oildaily+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to oildaily@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oildaily.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OilDaily" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to oildaily+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to oildaily@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oildaily.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to