Need UK deustche,poland deustche with visacard that can accept visanet
for 200m 300m euro upward depending on the limit of the acct,need any
deutsche account in Europe with visacard that can accept visanet for 100m
euro upward,receivers takes 40 percent,if you are direct to receivers we
share 5 percent(me and  you),receivers must be ready to send video of acct
showing iban and recent date with  cis   to sender,then senders can
arrange  for the contract asap,and receivers must be willing to meet
senders in Germany,this deal is an instant reflection day (it doesn't takes
much time at all),the reason the senders want video is  because of  fake
mandate available every where online spoiling the business,they have been
sending same and repeated account to this particular senders and again they
have been sending screenshot made up of  Photoshop to them,so they have
been make this business complicated for the senders,and  aslo spreading the
senders doc around  the  internet,that why senders have come up with the
idea of video sending,anyway that is all for now,send me email at
wyattwatson...@gmail.com