Dear Sirs  ,

*Many thanks for share this good opportunity with me in advance , *

*I am in connection with three performer major Receiver company , and can
help your sender to download this fund well, but term and condition will be
as following:*

*1- Sender must send sign and seal contract *

*2- issue an official letter in his letterhead and confirm he signed this
contract personally .*

*3- send us Screen Shot , he must open his online banking and take a screen
shot from his PC/Notebook *

*4- he must send his company CIS5- sharing rate :*

*45% Sender 5% sender side 5% Receiver side *

*45% Receiver *

*after receive above mentioned documents then i will send it
to Receiver company to doing Du Diligence about Sender company and if this
company is not black list then Receiver will countersign contract and
proceed accordance procedure. *

*Your kind attention is really precious for us and looks forward to a
fruitful business relation.*

*Best Regards*
Ali Motahari  /  CEO
Alvand Co.