meek win:

Good day Friend

If you have any Hacker who can Send Hacked funds or Flash Account, we can
handle chargeback call back & we pick Money Day it lands.

You have 3 of my good accounts,

You can send any fraud Money

Tell me day before Money is to come so bank manager takes prepares cash day
before

 Account 👇ready

They have more than 13 account ready

POS UPDATE:::: ONLINE & OFFLINE DEBIT CARD LOADER NEEDED, I'VE BOTH MACHINE
AVAILABLE TO SWIPE AFTER LOADING IMMEDIATELY, SO JOBS CERTAIN, PM ME FOR
ENQUIRY.. Have a fulfilling and great week ahead!!👌