Need any deutshe acct in Europe with visacard that can accept visanet for
100m upward depending on the limit of the acct,40 percent goes to receiver
while we share 5 percent if you are direct to receiver(me and receiver
mandate),,receiver should send video of acct showing iban and recent date
with cis to sender,then sender prepare the contract and the  job
begins,receiver must be willing to meet sender in Germany,more than one
receivers are welcome,send me me asap to wyattwatson...@gmail.com