Hi
I posted several times with no luck so I try once more.
I am a direct receiver, I have SEPA accounts in Europe, on my name and my
company’s name. I can receive maximum 100 M. I cand receive only wire or SWIFT
transfer. I also have 2 debit cards that can be loaded but I don’t have any POS
machine. I have online access for all accounts but please don’t ask for all
details and then no answer from you. I accept 10% of the amount and the rest
for the sender and his team. I can send back the money the same day I received.
My email is gabiluiza1...@gmail.com
Thank you