WE OFFER BG/SBLC FOR LEASE & PURCHASE

Caldwell Murray Financial Services Limited are direct mandate to a
Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in
the Lease of Bank / Financial Instruments in the form of Bank Guarantees
(BG), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC),
Letter of Credit (LC), Performance Bonds (PB), Medium Term Notes (MTN) et
al with funds is purely earned from private and corporate investment
portfolios without criminal origin.

We offer these from a genuine and certifiable finance company as the
provider hence we are able finance your signatory projects and help you
enhance your business plan. Furthermore, our financial instrument can be
used for the purchase of goods from any manufacturer irrespective of their
location. It can also serve as collateral with any bank in the world to
secure loans for your project or to activate credit line to finance your
business plan.

Our financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Investment Trading
Program {HYITP) or Private Placement Program (PPP). All bank instruments
are for lease from a genuine and reliable source without broker chain /
joker broker story or chauffeur driven offer while having your required
time frame in mind.We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of
Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Conformable Bank Draft {CBD} as
well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC
Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank
, Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates
depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT:

(1) Instrument: Bank Guarantee {BG} /StandBy Letter of Credit.{SBLC}
(Appendix A).
(2) Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1M{Minimum} to Eur/USD 5B{Maximum}.
(3) Issuing Bank: AAA Rated Bank (Prime Bank).
(4) Age: One Year and One Day.
(5) Leasing Price: 4%+1%.
(6) Delivery: bank to bank SWIFT MT-799 and/or MT-760.
(7) Payment: MT103 (TT/WT).
(8) Hard Copy: Bonded Courier Service.

We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request to
help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.

For further inquiry contact name:
Mr Dympna Caldwell
Email: caldwellmurrayfinancialserv...@gmail.com
Skype: info.caldwellmurrayfinancialse