Mandiri bank is currently in use. We have no issues in Face to face deal or
we can even work on agreement. USA & Spain account are free for operation .
If you have a sender you can write on on Skype / Whats app +91 98205 70978
. If your sender are Dezid Trade , IGO solutions , Mr. Raj Patel we have
signed agreement lodge in bank but they did not perform from last 20 days.

Thank you