Please only search for real downloaders!!!

We have a personal contact with the card owner who is ready and able to
upload 106 million usd.

SENDERS will not travel to be physically at receiver country!

I would need the error slip and video of the terminal to be sent.

Tranches: 100.000, 400.000, 500.000, 105.000.000

He already uploaded the first 100.000 and gave us the six digits
transaction codes.

After the successful download and the ticket he will upload the second
tranche immediately.

Then the thirds...

He can upload the whole amount in one day.

I am sending out the draft contract and the related documents.

We ask a pay out guarantee letter before the first transaction.

Ratio Sender 50%

Retio Receiver 50%

Please email me only!

Email: stoneville c...@protonmail.com