meek win:

Ipip Sender NEEDED, RECEIVER 50% FOR Banker and co.. side closed.. Me and my
mediator takes 1% each.. while you and sender can take the resrt 48%, need
genuine sender. PM

The receiver can download any amount of funds, please I'm closed with receiver
so you have no problem with working with our team.. as far you're been honest..
I'll be openness in the screen shot chat message to your end..

Waiting for your reply.

 Best regards