we are looking for a direct OFFLINE receiver with POS terminal ... with
high capacity

Hi bro Ok call my PARTNER on whatsapp mr JAMES :+593967763248  or ME Mr
ALEX +33 758191397  now or text him (My partner) he is directly with our
loader offline he Will travel with him To come punch big amounts, see with
him directly the procedure of our LOADER thank U [image: 👇]

Greetings ,

It is a pleasure to meet you Sir and hope we can discuss and conclude this
transaction in a proper form where each side will be happy with our
conditions.
1.- Receiver buy flight ticket ( 2 people )
2.- before we travelling if receiver agree today we load receiver card at
least  10k usd
3.- Receiver swipe or punch his card on his pos machine , everything works.
4.- we will be there to load any amount he wants us to load till 1Billion