Dear Mr. Joseph,
We have real and genuine receiver---
Pls send us yr sender DOA.
You fast action will be highly appreciated.
Jean

Envoyé depuis mon appareil mobile samsungnzayjos...@gmail.com wrote:Dear Mr
Jack Moses,
To follow up on your message,
I inform you that I currently have a contract signed by the Sender who is
looking for a real Receiver.
I am direct to the mandate of the Sender.
If you want to have this contract, and ask you to provide me your email address.

Best Regards
Joseph NZAY
1202 GENEVA