I've posted several ads and all I've gotten are replies from people saying they
can do deals online to find out they're full of $πit.

If there is any real, genuine, or legitimate sender that needs a receiver with
an account at a US bank, that will actually do what he says, let me know. Can
do amounts up to 1M with absolutely NO issues and will return as stated. No 50
page contract, just a very simple agreement.

larg...@post.com for more info.