Dear Sirs, We have receiver’s  accounts  which can receive your funds via
 IPIP-IPID-FX4-DTC-MT103-202 fund transfer's protocol . Our receiver have
accounts in DB/Germany-HSBC/London-DB/Italy-Wellsfargo/USA. In case of your
interest required CIS & DOA(Contract) of sender with full bank references
in it for its DD from our receiver-company.If this DD will be positive we
are ready to proceed further. Ratio-50% for sender,including of 1% as
commission AND 50% for receiver,including of 1% as commission. What is your
position???

You can contact me on skype:tamango179

Rgs,

Teimuraz Shanidze