*Bellow you have general report about our activities to your information
only*:

*WE ARE RECEIVER :  **(We are not intermediaries). *

Actually we use our banks in UK, Germany and Luxembourg.

* We use:*

*1.-) Via Swift MT 103 AUTOMATIC CASH TRANSFER.*

*2.-) Via Swift MT 103/202 AUTOMATIC CASH TRANSFER.*

*3.-) Via regular transfer SEPA CREDIT TRANSER (STC).*
*4.-) Via Swift NET.*

We work fastly. But of course we will need to see FIRST THE CONTRACT and to
know about the Client/Investor and his Company.

Let me know.

Best regards.

G.A.H.

IM CONSULTING LTD.

Wapp: +39 344 273 0521 <+39%20344%20273%200521>

Skype: private.placement.program.ppp

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fC-h6FYkF_s

Disclaimer: Sender is NOT a Securities Dealer or Broker or Investment
Adviser. Sender is a consultant and makes no warranties or representations
as to the buyer, seller or transaction. All due diligence is the
responsibility of the buyer and seller and we shall not be held liable to
any person or corporate body for any damages or loss whatsoever arising out
of the use of any information contained herein. This is an information
proposal only. This E-mail letter and the attached related documents are
never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or
content. This document including any attachments hereto is a response to a
formal request of information only. Upon receipt of these documents, the
Recipient hereby acknowledges this disclaimer. These documents are not from
any banking or other Institution. I and/or we do not provide securities or
securities-related advice. No information herein shall be construed as a
solicitation of investment, fund or a securities offering in any way. These
Confidential communications are protected under Gramm-Leach-Bailey Act 15
USC, Sub-chapter 1, sections 6801-6809 and other laws addressing the
disclosure of Non-Public Personal Information.
Confidentiality statement. This e-mail message & its attachments are
covered by Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. ยงยง 2510-2521 &
is intended only for use of person or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error,
you are prohibited from disseminating or otherwise using this information
under law. Receipt of these documents is acknowledgement and acceptance
that this is privileged, proprietary and confidential and will not be
forwarded to any party(s) without prior written consent from the sender.
Any review, dissemination, copying, or other use of this e-mail by persons
other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any and all
computers.