SBLC FOR DIRECT RECEIVERS/BUYERS

Below are the procedures to issue an SBLC from my provider
1). Buyer submit CIS with POF for 1st tranche.
2). Compliance a Seller issues DOA
3). After DOA is fully executed between both Parties. Seller send MT799 to
Buyer’s Bank.
4) Buyer’s Bank responds with MT799 to Seller’s Bank.
5). Seller’s Bank respond to Buyers Bank MT799 with MT760.
6). After authentication and verification of MT760 by Buyer’s Bank.
7). Buyer’s Bank responds to Seller’s Bank MT760 with Payment MT103.
8). Sellers Bank sends Hard Copy to Buyer’s Bank by bonded courier 7 days
thereafter.

If you can follow the above listed procedures then come on chat on whatsapp
with me on +15403686664 WHATSAPP ONLY. Im the Mandate to SBLC provider.

*ThanksEmmanuel Ricks Hawkins+15403686664 WHATSAPP ONLY.*