*Now we can Manage &  as a Receive for............*

*                      Manuel Download TRN *

*                                          And *

*                       Manual Download alliance lite 2*

*Our Receiver Bank Account based in Turkey, London, Germany and Switzerland*

*This service only for the sender , who can provide real proof of fund for
due diligence to proceed further...*

*Call & WhatsApp  +971 556 076  977 *