UNTRACEABLE PERSONAL AND CORPORATE LOANS!!!

MY PERSONAL BANKER IS READY FOR PROCESSING MORE LOANS, PERSONAL OR
CORPORATE ACCOUNTS TO THE FOLLOWING BANKS:

NatWest
RBS
Nationwide
Halifax
TSB
Barclay
HSBC
Llyod
Santander

🇬🇧 only...

NOTE: These Loans will be wiped off the system and are untraceable
therefore account will still be active after the funds have been withdrawn.

PERSONAL         £25k x 3 instalments
CORPORATE      £75k x 3 instalments

Contact your Clients and Receivers then contact me ASAP.

Deal is 60/10/30 and non-negotiable

NOTE: Your client must currently be in the UK 🇬🇧 electoral. Use 192.com
to check your client is currently registered on his/her address.

Second transaction

1) European Skrill account for business required

2)Skrill merchant account,

3)paysera business account or spectrocoin.com verified Europe account ?

These accounts can be loaded with good money and very fast
Hacker needs login and email access but all must be European account

 For the spectrocoin.com, it's a BTC wallet,owner should verify with an
email that can be released,new wallet can be loaded Instantly

 For those in the us,tell . To register cex.io, register with new email cos
email and login needed

Pls if you have any of those above account contact me urgently.
Thanks