FYI.
I have 2 different extents (PaymentDecision and CommitmentDecision) that
extend the same class, Decision .  Each is persisted in a different table.
When I try to retrieve Decision using  QueryBySQL, I have to associate one
of the descendent tables to Decision in its class-description table
attribute.
I then have to make that table the first in the union query to "fake out"
QueryBySQL so it will instantiate the appropriate subclasses of Decision.
I'm using the ojbConcreteClass special attribute  to create the subclasses.

IMHO, I shouldn't have to put a table attribute on the Decision
class-description.