hi Jakob,
Thanks for answer. But I think there is other logic.
In ojb.properties I have SqlInLimit set to 200, but when prefetching of proxy collection is performed I found that field _limit in class PBCollectionProxyListener (inner of class QueryReferenceBroker) field m_ProxyPrefetchingLimit in CollectionDescriptor is =50 and method CollectionDescriptor.getProxyPrefetchingLimit() returns, of course, 50 - the default value for proxy-prefetching-limit. I tried to change attribute "proxy-prefetching-limit" in descriptor-repository and in collection-descriptor - no results.
More. If I have in owners collection more objects than proxy-prefetching-limit, I get a ClassCastException in class in PBCollectionProxyListener in method :

protected void addThisListenerTo(Object listenedObject)
{
_listenedCollection = (CollectionProxy) listenedObject;
_listenedCollection.addListener(this);
}
because reference to this method is
addThisListenerTo(owners.get(0));
This reference is in abstract class PBPrefetchingListener. PBCollectionProxyListener extends PBPrefetchingListener.
So I would like to change proxy-prefetching-limit or to find some solution not to get ClassCastException.
Of course, I can change constant 50 in source code of ObjectReferenceDescriptor, but I think this is not the best solution.

Thanks for any answer.
Best regards
Tadeus Garsva

P.S. I am sorry for my english.

Jakob Braeuchi wrote:

hi tadeus,

this limit is defined in ojb.properties. the parameter is called SqlInLimit.

hth
jakob

Tadeus Garsva wrote:

Hi,

I don't find any reference to method setProxyPrefetchungLimit in ObjectReferenceDescriptor class. Does it mean that proxy-prefetching-attribute in reference and collection descriptor can be changed only by calling this method and not by attribute in repository.xml?

Thanks in advance for answer.
Best regards
Tadeus Garsva