  From: McCaffrey, John G.
  To: 'OJB Users List'
  Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 4:33 PM
  Subject: 1 to 1 mapping

  I am trying to join two tables A and B
  table A has three primary keys
  Main_ID
  Node_ID
  Process_Date

  table B has two primary keys
  Node_ID
  Process_Date

  my mapping has the Table A object containing a collection of B obj
  I want to join the collection using the Node_ID, because it is the only
  thing they can be joined on

  when I do the mapping

  <collection-descriptor name="aObj" element-class-ref="x.x.x.AObj"
  proxy="false" auto-retrieve="true" >
  <inverse-foreignkey field-ref="node_ID"/>
  </collection-descriptor>

  it complains about an arrayIndexOutOfBounds
  but it works when the only primary key is Node_ID

  i don't get it