-----Mensaje original-----
De: Alessandro Colantoni [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: martes, 10 de agosto de 2004 17:12
Para: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Asunto: org.apache.ojb.broker.OptimisticLockException: Object has been
modified by someone else

Hi,
I'm trying to use ObjectCacheOSCacheImpl just for a table.
I specified just in the class descriptor where to get the implementation
of the cache and I followed all the steps in the HOW-TO document.
I left the Empty implementation of the cache in the ojb.properties.
Than I have a method findByPrimaryKey that search a record of my table
CASO

broker = ServiceLocator.getInstance().findBroker();
criteria.addEqualTo("IDCASO", new Integer(primaryKey));
Query query=QueryFactory.newQuery(CASOVO.class, criteria);
cASOVO = (CASOVO) broker.getObjectByQuery(query);

Ojb look for datas in the cache because it doesn't see changes done
manually in the dB

Than I have a method to update the table

CASOVO cASOVO = (CASOVO) insertRecord;
broker = ServiceLocator.getInstance().findBroker();
broker.beginTransaction();
broker.store(cASOVO);
broker.commitTransaction();

In the line of the store I get the error
org.apache.ojb.broker.OptimisticLockException: Object has been modified
by someone else

What's wrong?