Hey all,

I have not been able to find my answer in he archives and wanted to ask how
this might be handled.  I am using PB with 1.0.2.

I want certain records (countries/regions) never to be allowed to leave cache
once they are in memory.  To have this happen I used the following:

    <!-- -1 within a per class cache forces the cache to stay in memory. -->
    <object-cache class="org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheDefaultImpl">
        <attribute attribute-name="timeout" attribute-value="-1"/>
    </object-cache>

The country/region records are used in many different places.  What I think I
am seeing is when a person updates their record and I use:

           pb.removeFromCache(serviceRecord);

The region being used here is from other lists seem to get nulled out when
serviceRecord is cleared from cache even though I have set:

            auto-retrieve="true"
            auto-update="none"
            auto-delete="none"

Any ideas?  I am still trying to figure out why I am seeing happen what I am
seeing.

JohnE