Hi Bruno,

Bruno CROS wrote:

Our first problem was, that, after commit, P1 was not referencing M in
database. I deduced that after a flush(), new locked objects (before
flush)
can't reference new ones created before flush too (a second time). Humm,
strange... we check all code : No apparent mistakes.

Understand reference after have been made, and not in the database.
It can be a bug for me. the reference is between 2 new instanciated and
flushed object. We have tested many times, and can't understand at all.

Could you send me a test case to reproduce this issue (classes + mapping + test source)? The OJB test-suite tests handle some complex object graphs and I never notice such a problem, so it's important to reproduce your issue before we can fix it (if it's really a bug).

I have an enourmous doubt about the other processes that still have
flush
steps and work on an equivalent part of model (double circular).
Additional flush() calls should never cause problems. Flush only write
the current locked objects to DB.

Things looks to be different in my case (with 2 flushes). The object (locked
again after flush (why not)) seems to be  ignored by transaction, as being
already treated !

If the (repeated) locked object is not modified after lock, OJB will ignore it on commit. So are you sure that the object is modified after lock?