Hello,

I looked more precisely at my issue regarding foreign keys not being set, so
now i'am using official OJB 1.0.4.

The exact issue is that when i persist a new object (that has not been
persisted before), the linked object is persisted and the foreign key is
set. But when i retrieve an object, then sets the linked object and then
persists the main object this time the linked object is not persisted and
the foreign key not set.

I'am using the following code, to do the persistence, so the linked object
is set before that code :

    Implementation impl = OJB.getInstance();
    TransactionExt tx = (TransactionExt) impl.newTransaction();

    tx.begin();
    tx.markDirty(product);
    tx.commit();

Can that be the reason ? Is the way OJB is navigating the object graph
different for an
initial store or an update ?

If you want i can try to package up a simple test case from that.

Thank you for your help.

Jean-Yves