Yes, I have a system with about 600 entities, several are M:N, and all are proxies.
I can't reproduce either.
I'm using 1.0.3.

Regards,

Richter

Armin Waibel escreveu:
Hi Dennis,

Dennis Bekkering wrote:
Richter,

I use 1.04 and explicitly configured ojb not to use a RemovalAwareList. I explicitly configured ojb to use a ManageableArrayList. But still i get a
RemovalAwareList out of the proxy class's getData method.

I tried to reproduce your test (m:n reference + proxy) without success - I always get a ManageableArrayList instance. I'm using latest from SVN (OJB_1_0_RELEASE branch).
Could you exactly describe how to reproduce your problem.

Dennis

2006/9/19, Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <