Armin Waibel wrote:
I don't find information to configure it with OJB. Can
anybody help me ?

If you use OJB 1.0.5rc1 change the object-cache element within your jdbc-connection-descriptor to

one global cache region:
<object-cache class="JCS">
</object-cache>

a cache region for each class:
<object-cache class="JCSPerClass">
</object-cache>

For version 1.0.4 specifiy the full qualified class name (e.g. org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheJCSPerClassImpl).

You can configure the JCS cache via the cache.ccf properties file.

Sorry, I have to clarify my last post.
I would recommend to use the two level cache with the distributed cache as second level cache.
If you use OJB 1.0.5rc1:

<object-cache class="twoLevel">
    <!-- ObjectCacheTwoLevelImpl attributes -->
    <attribute attribute-name="applicationCache" attribute-value="jcs"/>
    <attribute attribute-name="copyStrategy" attribute-value="default"/>
    <attribute attribute-name="forceProxies" attribute-value="false"/>
</object-cache>

OJB 1.0.4:

<object-cache class="org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheTwoLevelImpl">
    <!-- ObjectCacheTwoLevelImpl attributes -->
<attribute attribute-name="applicationCache" attribute-value="org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheJCSImpl"/> <attribute attribute-name="copyStrategy" attribute-value="org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheTwoLevelImpl$CopyStrategyImpl"/>