Hi, I'm new to OJB, so far it looks pretty nice! I've worked with several proprietary
systems like this, and I'm glad to see an open source version that is so rich.

Unforunately I'm a victim of MSSQL Server 2000, and I read the reverse-db tool doesn't
work with it. I was wondering if there was a manual or command-line workaround for it
were I give it DDL from my database it will at least generate the repository_user file
or even the entity bean files as well.

I walked through the tutorial1 and got it running fine with SQL server, and at the end
it hints that you can do this, but I couldn't find any more info on it:
--------
Reverse engineering, SQL DDL or a life Database are given, Java classes and mapping
have to be generated.
Call build[.sh] reverse-db to see our reverse engineering tool at work.

Also I noticed I have the deadlocking problem in the junit tests, I'm assuming this is
still an outstanding issue?

Any hints appreciated.

Ryan Vanderwerf