Very interesting! ;-) Would you be interesting in writing a short piece about the project on the OKF blog? It would be particularly useful to explain a bit about the data you hope to release (and what you will presumably not be releasing) for non-specialists -- like me! ;-).
Re: adding to a list of ODbL projects, feel free to register this as a package on CKAN: http://ckan.net/package/new All the best, Jonathan On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Athanassios I. Hatzis <[email protected]> wrote: > Dear list members, > I am interested in creating a collaborative innovation network based on > MEDILIG continuous health care database initiative > http://sourceforge.net/projects/medilig/ > > The idea is to create a common repository for forms and data based on > MEDILIG > MEDILIG is using ODbL to cover database rights for the continuous health > care schema and content of the look-up tables. > > Is there any way you can help with this ? For example making suggestions or > comments on the way I used the license in a combination with the GNU GPL > license. Can you also place a description of MEDILIG on your site in a list > of projects that are using ODC license and let me know about the link ? > > My best compliments for your work that I consider it to be something really > important for the research/scientific community > > Kind regards > > Athanassios I. Hatzis, PhD > > > > > _______________________________________________ > okfn-discuss mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss > -- Jonathan Gray Community Coordinator The Open Knowledge Foundation http://blog.okfn.org http://twitter.com/jwyg http://identi.ca/jwyg _______________________________________________ okfn-discuss mailing list [email protected] http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
