On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 05:08:41AM +0530, Iyyanki Murali Krishna wrote:
> Hello - I miss it as I will be leaving SFO on 1st October -
> Glad that the first meeting proposal is taking off with participation of
> Rufus-
> I guess that Rufus himself suggested 3rd for the meetup
> 
> Great begining for OKNF and all the best for first OKFN -SFO Meetup on Oct
> 3 2012

I'm going to SFO for the same meeting as Rufus. Depending on how
the schedule develops, I might be able to join the meetup. 



Best regards,
Karsten
-- 
Karsten Gerloff                      [ ]   <[email protected]>
Free Software Foundation Europe   [ ][ ][ ]      [http://fsfe.org]
President                            | |         +49 176 9690 4298
Support software freedom!                [http://fsfe.org/support]

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030). 


Attachment: pgp1NcznKlo8e.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
okfn-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss

Reply via email to