Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself - my name is Zara, and I've just joined the OKF as the International Community Manager. Very excited to be on board! I'm based in Berlin, so please do let me know if any of you will be passing through here anytime, as it would be great to meet in person.

I worked previously on transparency and open data in the extractive industries at OpenOil, and before that briefly for Access Info Europe on a campaign to get a freedom of information law in Spain, so it's great to be working on freedom of data on a more global level, and with such an international team of you all! I speak French and Spanish, and am learning German so please feel free to email me in those languages if that is more comfortable for you (and it gives me a chance to practice a little ;-)

I'll be working alongside Christian in supporting the Local Groups, so you'll hear more from me soon no doubt. I'm really looking forward to working more closely with you all, hope you're all having a great week!

Zara

--
Zara Rahman |@zararah <http://www.twitter.com/zararah> | Skype: zara.rahman
/International Community Manager/
Open Knowledge Foundation <http://www.okfn.org/> | @okfn <http://www.twitter.com/okfn> /Building the digital commons - support our work: okfn.org/support <http://okfn.org/support/>/

_______________________________________________
okfn-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
Unsubscribe: http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss

Reply via email to