P. S. just added a card about that on Trello https://trello.com/c/BRdtx0p7


2013/5/8 Everton Zanella Alvarenga <[email protected]>

> Hi all,
>
> OKFN Brasil is organizing an event on open science in Brazil fr the
> beginning of June <
> http://pt.wikiversity.org/wiki/Encontro_de_Acad%C3%AAmicos_pelo_Conhecimento_Livre>.
> I really would love to have access to former OKFN events templates (OKFCon
> 2011 is what I have in mind, but it can be OKFest or even some other fancy
> page of OKFners).
>
> I have the skills to install these things on a wordpress site, but I
> cannot do the web design. May someone, please, help us with that?
>
> I think all OKFN sites templates should be under revision control with an
> open license to other clone or remix, when necessary.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Tom
>
> --
> Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
> OKFN Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
> http://br.okfn.org
>



-- 
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKFN Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
http://br.okfn.org
_______________________________________________
okfn-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
Unsubscribe: http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss

Reply via email to