CONGRATULATIONS!

Can’t wait to see you this weekend at MozFest.

If you feel inclined, you may want to post something similar on the Huddle 
list, as I have a feeling that will be a good resource for you as you implement 
this transition.

But in the meantime, I hope you realise that I’m always available for support 
and being a soundboard on your path forward.

Looking forward to hearing more about your next move.

Best,

Dirk

> On 22 Oct 2014, at 15:57, heather Leson <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Dear Open Knowledge community, 
> 
> Thank you for this opportunity to learn and share with you.  Truly, it has 
> been a privilege to collaborate with you during a big year of change. The 
> open world needs you to to keep delivering your passion, ideas and actions. I 
> enjoyed playing a part by connecting with you on the Community Skillshares, 
> Open Data Day, OKfest and School of Data activities.
> 
> I'm taking a much needed break and transitioning to a new role outside Open 
> Knowledge around mid-November. This new path remains confidential until that 
> organization announces my employment.  
> 
> Open matters.  Communities really are friends that you always want to sit 
> down with over a cup of coffee to discuss, plan, create, instigate and smile. 
> I will continue to be involved as a fellow community member and ally. If I 
> have personal bandwidth, I’ll do some stuff around Open Data Day again in the 
> coming year. (February 21, 2015). 
> 
> I can always be reached at heatherleson at gmail dot com or my blog - 
> textontechs.com <http://textontechs.com/>. 
> 
> Thanks again for all that you do, 
> 
> Heather  
> 
> 
> -- 
>  
> 
> Heather Leson 
> 
> Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>, Empowering through Open 
> Knowledge
> 
> IRC/skype: heatherleson  | @heatherleson <https://twitter.com/heatherleson> 
> <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>_______________________________________________
> okfn-discuss mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss

_______________________________________________
okfn-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
Unsubscribe: https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss

Reply via email to