On 07/11/2010 18:42, Stefano Costa wrote:
yesterday I stumbled upon http://ideas.okfn.org/

Right, to recap, http://ideas.okfn.org/ is intended to float new project ideas that aren't developed enough to bring to OKF as "official" projects but should be of interest to the wider community.

I spawned a wordpress blog there, Friedrich replaced it with a Solace install some little while back. It's not been widely circulated, needs more ideas there before that's worth doing - i have a sense that's why ask.okfn.org never took off - not enough material there to give newcomers an idea of why to write for it.

I have a couple of ideas i've been meaning to drop there awhile, just looking for headspace for followup...

http://ask.okfn.org/ is instead 404 - I can remember this as an earlier
test on the same line as ideas, being based on Solace rather than OSQA.
Is it actually turned off forever?

Perhaps?






_______________________________________________
okfn-help mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-help

Reply via email to