On Nov 8, 2010, at 10:28 PM, Jonathan Gray wrote: > Thanks for letting us know Mariana! Cc'ing this to our help list. > > All: any ideas what might be up with this?
>From what I know KForge project creation has been shut down due to capacity >problems (both human and technical). That's unfortunate, but of course there >are plenty of alternatives around. Friedrich > > On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Mariana Bernagozzi > <[email protected]> wrote: >> Hi, >> >> I would like to host a new project in http://knowledgeforge.net/ but >> when I try to register a new project i get the message listed below. >> Mi username is ginga.ar. Sorry if you are not the person I should >> contact for this issue, please indicate me the right one. >> >> Thanks, >> Mariana >> >> >> >> Access Denied >> >> Sorry, you do not have permission to access that resource. >> >> Requested resource: /project/create/ >> >> If you think you need greater access rights, please request support. >> > > > > -- > Jonathan Gray > > Community Coordinator > The Open Knowledge Foundation > http://blog.okfn.org > > http://twitter.com/jwyg > http://identi.ca/jwyg > > _______________________________________________ > okfn-help mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-help _______________________________________________ okfn-help mailing list [email protected] http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-help
