Hi Rufus,

I am actually on this ticket now. I have found a nice theme and will update the 
site later today. 

i.e. consider it done :)

Daniel


On 11.11.2010, at 21:40, Rufus Pollock wrote:

> On 11 November 2010 10:42, Jonathan Gray <[email protected]> wrote:
>> All times are here:
>> 
>>  http://opengovernmentdata.org/camp2010/planning/
>> 
>> Hopefully Daniel and I will go through the site today making sure
>> everything is better connected!
> 
> I've fixed this by linking it from the main page now. Also renamed
> planning to programme and put in a redirect. I think the site still
> needs some urgent attention from Daniel or another kind volunteer :)
> 
> Rufus
> 
>> On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Jo Walsh <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> http://opengovernmentdata.org/camp2010/
>>> - doesn't show start and end times.
>>> 
>>> Francis asked on "Twitter" - @okfn what time does Open Gov Data Camp start
>>> on 18th? Might not be able to make morning, want to be sure big clean bit is
>>> pm :)
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> okfn-help mailing list
>>> [email protected]
>>> http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-help
>>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> Jonathan Gray
>> 
>> Community Coordinator
>> The Open Knowledge Foundation
>> http://blog.okfn.org
>> 
>> http://twitter.com/jwyg
>> http://identi.ca/jwyg
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> okfn-help mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-help
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation
> Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age
> http://www.okfn.org/ - http://blog.okfn.org/


_______________________________________________
okfn-help mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-help

Reply via email to